HW: Glastonbury vote now!

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Jan 13 17:41:07 EST 2000

Neil Ward wrote:

> Vote now folks!

I just tried the above address and all I got was an intro page last
updated   5 January saying that there was a technical problem with the
vote. However after doing a search of the website I found another intro
page updated on 12 January with voting capability.    Hawkwind now have
42 votes - nearly 2% of total!

This address should work:

   http://www.glastonbury-festival.co.uk/2000/index.shtml

jill