HW tree (read if on the tree)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jan 14 09:24:23 EST 2000

Dan Witt writes:

> Here is the structure for the tree. There were many people who could not
> easily burn cds or thought they may have trouble burning cds, so there
> are many leaves.

Nice work. I've already sent out my own burn of Milton Keynes to
Bernhard as part of the previously arranged exchange. I'd like a copy of
your one though - I really like Kev's cover.

I can probably knock out a couple of copies for folks, but best not
overload on this as I still have to do the tour compilation.

I'm at:

15/12 Duncan Street
Newington
Edinburgh EH9 3EE
Scotland.

Let me know of whatever arrangements suit. I'll be away until the
22nd...

Cheers and well done on the MK CDs!

Mike