HW: audio interview...

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 14 15:10:39 EST 2000

In a message dated 1/14/00 12:46:16 PM EST, henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

<< Simon H. would have just quit days before,
 and Calvert must have been off in his own world, and with only a single
 sword (right, Bill?). >>
 Thats right. They did 5 or 6 shows in the NY/NJ area. They lost S House
after the Bottom Line shows along with the sword.  It was a short tour--
about 12 dates. It was the first time we got to see Bob Calvert in the
states. I saw about 6 of these shows and they were awesome!!

Regards,
Bill Stewart