HW: Hawkwind in NZ

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Fri Jan 14 16:25:54 EST 2000

Attention all Mothership crew!!
We need as much help as possible promoting and advertising this NZ tour.
We need people to bill post, get in touch with local radio, press etc. Anyone out there willing to help?
Get in touch
HW

PS It looks like we will be doing a few  Australian gigs,
Happy Valley festival 18th or 19th Feb (about 1 hour from Sydney)
The Metro in Sydney 24th Feb
More to be confirmed.

We are having problems with booking agencies in NZ. Hopefully it will be sorted and tickets will be on sale next week, else it will be tickets on the door, but we are definitely coming!