HW: audio interview...

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 15 16:28:36 EST 2000

SS asked...

>All I get is a JPG when I click on Hawkwind
>How are you supposed to hear this interview?
>
>>Just happened to pass by this page for an old 70s radio program in Chicago,
>>that claims to have a bunch of interviews on tape.  Hawkwind is among them.
>>It says they plan to start offering the audio for download (only two are
>>available now), and I thought maybe with some encouragement from us,
>>perhaps they'd put Hawkwind up at the top of the list to prepare.

You're supposed to read what I wrote more carefully!  :)

When I said two were available, neither of those were Hawkwind...hence my
suggestion to try to encourage them to put HW on the top of the list to
create soundfiles of.  There are lots of names there, and so it could be
years otherwise.

So, duh, you're not supposed to hear the interview at this particular time!

Keith H. (FAA)