HW : Glastonbury voting

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 17 18:01:10 EST 2000

Jonathan Jarrett wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 05:09:23PM -0500, K Henderson wrote:
>
> > this would be worthless.  Note that the Porcupine Tree list is down for
> > maintenance right now...I don't think they have a single vote, do they?
>
>         Is that damn list ever _up_? Mind you, given the times they've
> had of it there the last couple of tries I doubt somehow that PT will be
> over-eager to appear. Though of course if they were invited I doubt
> Snapper would be too pleased if they tried to refuse.

Well in my (admittedly jaundiced) view I doubt they would agree to do
Glastonbury.   And since they've been twice offered the chance and twice
refused it I doubt if Glastonbury would be interested in asking them
again.

jill
(still with memories of sludging around in the mud searching for them -
I  have not entirely forgiven them for that!)

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk> or
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk