HW: Live '79 Complete

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Tue Jan 18 08:19:39 EST 2000

Hi - I bought this on Sunday (US$25)  and I was just about to post the same thing!  No way am I going to buy 10 crappy sounding Collector's Series releases just to get that free release - which is probably just as crappy.

I had the choice of this and the Glastonbury 1990 CD - would I have been better off with that one?

MWood

NP:  Michael Stearns - _Encounter_