HW: Collection CDs

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 18 09:14:12 EST 2000

A lot of dissatisfaction around eh!  I'm looking at a complete list of these
'collection' CDs in the CDS Dundee catalogue.

I'm not such a Hawknut that I want anything and everything.  For sound
quality (firstly) and something not too similar to the main live albums of
that time(79, stonehenge, chronicles, Palace Springs)(secondly) what do the
committee recommend?

PS just got my first Darxtar album - Sju.  Quite nice..... but thats it -
quite nice.  Slightly disapointed.  I actually prefer Dark Star! (thanks
Keith)
Hey, Thread idea.  What other bands have confusingly close names.  I
remember the media stirred fuss in the seventies between Steely Dan and
Steeleye Span.  What others?