Hawkwind Book and Hawkeye site

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Tue Jan 18 12:22:14 EST 2000

 >The Hawkwind book is finally nearing completion, with all the artwork
except
>for the photos now inserted. The text will be checked then proof read
during
>the next few weeks and then it's a case of finding a publisher.
>
> Adrian,

Hey Adrian, if you need any help with proofreading/editing etc., I am a
former English teacher and might be able to help you out....
On my modest Hawkwind website are some photos of HW I've taken on the
various US tours from '89 to the present-- some are better than others.  The
1995 photos are particularly nice.  Feel free to steal them if you need
them.
John Majka
http://www.nlci.com/users/flossbac/hawkwind.html