HW: Glastonbury CD track list

Tue Jan 18 14:41:52 EST 2000

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 05:49:14PM -0000, Adrian Parr wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the revised track list for the Voiceprint Glastonbury
> 1990 CD that was redone after initial copies went out with the wrong songs.
> The one I've got has the tracks from the 1982 CD (well second disc anyway)

        Adrian,
                it's:

        Magic of the Earth [Bridget poem intro, mostly inaudible]
        Angels of Death
        Golden Void
        Brainstorm
        The Door [another largely inaudible Bridget poem]
        Ejection
        Sword of Dawn
        The Assassins of Allah
        Dreamworker [this is the `Acid Test' version with the techno backing]
        Shouldn't Do That
        Images

        HTH. Yours,
                    Jon
--
 |                Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge              |