Helen Wheels

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jan 19 19:19:23 EST 2000

Sorry about the garbled message earlier....

 From her Web site www.helenwheels.com

>On Monday, January 17, 2000, Helen Wheels passed away in Ithaca, NY. Her
family >and friends thank all those who have expressed their condolences and
sent their love >in this tragic time.

>Her website team will continue to maintain this website in the near future.
Stop by >often, as we will be posting some of the most recent photos we have of
this beloved >woman and any news we have to share.

>We encourage you to use the Guestbook and Message Board as forums for
expressing >your thoughts, well wishes, and to send encouragement to bereaved
fellow fans, >friends, and family members during this difficult time.

I'm glad I was able to see Helen Wheels and her Skeleton Crew in concert. She
contributed a lot to the intelligent toughness of BOC and The Brain Surgeons.
And her own material (on the "Archetype" CD) is just as powerful. It's a sad
day for BOC fans.

Brian