Hawkwind 97 & Punkcast (was Re: HW: Live '79 Complete)

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Thu Jan 20 14:02:10 EST 2000

Subject: Hawkwind 97 & Punkcast (was Re: HW: Live '79 Complete)

> 1)  Is there any freeware (or non-crippleware) software to convert Ra to
> wav format?  I found one called ra2wav.zip, but I'm sure I'll only use
> it the once, and don't want to pay for it for one usage.  The
> crippleware free download inserts a voice saying "demo version"
> repeatedly into the sound mix.

if you search hard enough you can find an older copy of this prog which
doesn`t do this. V.1 I believe. It took me a while to find it but it is out
there. Wish I could tell you where!

Si