Hawkwind 97 & Punkcast (was Re: HW: Live '79 Complete)

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Thu Jan 20 19:32:25 EST 2000

Look at cool edit 96.  It has a room-simulator thingie where you can set
virtual left and right sources and virtual microphones (l+r) in the room,
and it does open it up quite a bit.