BOC: Various

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 21 08:26:42 EST 2000

On 21 Jan 00, at 8:35, John A. Swartz wrote:

> For most shows over the past 6 months or so, HM is the only HF track
> being played.  This is too bad, but BOC continues to approach their
> setlists more as a nostalgia act, figuring that most people would
> demand that they play all the "classics".  Personally, I think they
> should mix it up more.  And, while some may argue that See You in
> Black isn't the greatest of BOC tunes, I think it should continue to
> be in the setlist (hey, it's only been there for about 5
> years...compare that to ETI...).

SYiB is a great tune, and they really rocked out on it live the 5 or 6
times I've seen them play it.  Should definitely stay in the set list!

> Thanks Mark.  So, what do you think of Modulus basses anyway?  ;-)
>
> John (a Fender guy, mostly 'cuz it's all he can afford...)

Their guitars are pretty cool, though don't know if I can get past the
carbon fiber neck.  I know they're a high-quality [and high-ticket]
item...

theo