BOC: Various

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 21 12:44:32 EST 2000

On 21 Jan 00, at 13:29, K Henderson wrote:

> I don't know much about guitars, but I can tell you it was white,
> rather swiss-cheese like (i.e., lots of faux holes, really circular
> indentations),

Yep, that's BD's 'cheesehead' Steinberger...Guess the Harper's too
pretty to take out on the road?  Guess the swiss-cheese treatment
may have been done to make it lighter, though I'd think the
Steinberger is already pretty light.  BD has a couple of Steinberger's
that were modified by ed Roman, east coast guitar dealer and former
Steinberger employe.  BTW, ed's site is full of guitar info.  I think it's
simply:
edromanguitars.com.

definitely worth a look...

theo