1st BOC show of the new century!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Jan 21 13:26:47 EST 2000

>On 21 Jan 00, at 8:50, Horse Whisperer wrote:
>

>> >Besides, most people partied this year. I'd
>> >celebrate the new millennium next year, but who wants to party with a
>> >bunch of physicists and mathematicians? ;)
>>
>> Probably their mothers.  And other physicists.
>I don't know about that.  My friend's a science geek, and he can
>drink me under the table anytime...

All together now:

Emmanuel Kant was a real pissant
who was very rarely stable...
Heidegger, Heidegger (sp?) was a boozy bugger
who could think you under the table....

Actually, I would  imagine anyone who was able to make money off the
y2k thing and is looking for other ways to make money will try to latch
onto this in hopes of repeating the whole process...  (out of work
cobol programmers not withstanding)...

continuing

David Hume could out-consume...

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random