BOC: Various

Richard Manny rpmanny at SPRYNET.COM
Fri Jan 21 16:35:34 EST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Stears <Modulus6bass at AOL.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2000 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: BOC: Various

>   Buck was using a Steinberger at the Cols. gig, unless he's using
something
>which resembles one which has been customized (Sorry, I'm not really an
>afficianado of guitars, only basses). It was white, and had semispherical
>routs in the body. It was the first time I've seen them since '84, so I'm
not
>really current on his guitar lineup or preferences.

    I know that Buck got some of his Steinbergers through Ed Roman, a guy
who specializes in customized guitars.  Roman calls his modified
Steinbergers, Edbergers.  His URL follows:
http://www.edromanguitars.com/site_idx.htm .  Guy's, check out his section,
"Sexy Guitars".  It'll take a while to load, but I keep thinking that Roman
should do a slot on "The Man's Show".  ;-)

Richard