OFF: Aural Innovations #9

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 22 16:36:11 EST 2000

Hi Folks...here's the quarterly plug.  Keith H. (FAA)

Aural Innovations #9 (January 2000) is ready! It is 56 pages and is
available in printed format and is also available for FREE download in
Adobe Acrobat format from our web site (see URL below). Aural
Innovations features band profiles, interviews, and reviews with a
focus on spacerock, but also including psych, ambient, and various
electronics. Issue #9 features....

DarXtar Pt. 1 (Juba) Interview
Nebula Trip Review/Interview
Pseudo Buddha Review/Interview
Paul Chousmer Profile/Interview
Pipedream Review/Interview
Ohm Review/Interview
Joseph Benzola (Amanita Music) Review/Interview
The Hawthorne Effect Profile/Interview
Cabaret Voltaire Interview
Pinhas/Heldon/Urban Sax: Directions In French Progressive Rock (Part
III: 1980-1999)
Mother Mallard Review
Stone Premonitions Label Profile
Garden Of Delights Label Profile Part II
The Outbound Muse's Dispatch (Roger Neville-Neil)
Y 2 Can Play (Short Story)
Plus LOTS of CD Reviews!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Subscriptions are no longer available. Due to the higher
number of hits on our web page relative to the number of people
reading the printed version of Aural Innovations, I have decided to
discontinue the printed version and open Aural-Innovations.com as a
full blown e-zine. When the new web site comes online in a month or so
it will debut with ALL reviews, articles, and interviews from our 9 printed
issues in html format. Email me if you would like to be notified when
Aural-Innovations.com opens.

WHILE YOU'RE AT OUR WEB SITE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE AURAL
INNOVATIONS CD STORE. We've got releases by Spacehead, Krel, Heru
Avenger, The Spleen of Columbus compilation, Alien Planetscapes,
Spaceship Eyes, King Black Acid, Quarkspace, Escape Velocity, and the
Turn Century Turn space/psych compilation.

Printed copies of Aural Innovations are still available for $3
(U.S./Canada) and $4 (Everywhere Else).
Send orders to:
Jerry Kranitz
1364 W. 7th Ave #B
Columbus, Ohio 43212
U.S.A.

Back issues #3, #6, #7, and #8 are still available for $3
(U.S./Canada) and $4 (everywhere else)

Check out Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock Exploration
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/music/music.html (Prog page)