OFF: Ozrics new dates

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Jan 23 10:46:53 EST 2000

>I've heard that the Ozric Tentacles have rescheduled dates for their
>recently postponed tour.    One date will be in Edinburgh in February
>(14th I think)
>but it's at the Venue which I hate.  Can anyone point me to a webside
>where
>I could find other dates in this tour?   If there's one in Glasgow the
>same weekend that would probably be better.
>
>Thanks
>jill

I got these from the Ozrics newsletter:

HI All!!!
Below are the revised dates for the UK tour. Apologies if your town isn't
there, but we'd tried to book as many places as possible - some didn't work
out.
Let me know if you're one of those - and hassle your venue!!!!!
All the best and hope to see you all there!!!!
Simon "Eddie" Baker
Stretchy Records Ltd
PO Box 5520
Bishops Stortford
Herts
CM23 3WH
Tel/Fax +44 (0)1279 865070

13/2 -  Scotland  - TBA
14/2 -  York - Fibbers
15/2 - Wrexham - Central Station
16/2 - Ashton-u-Lyme -   Wytchwood
17/2 - Hull - Wellington Club
18/2 - Derby - Flowerpot
19/2 - Devizes 12/2 -  Aberdeen - Lemon Tree
- Corn Exchange
20/2 - OFF
21/2 - Chelmsford - Army and Navy
22/2 - Dudley - JB's