1st BOC show of the new century!

Sun Jan 23 14:23:16 EST 2000

At 10.55 +0000 00-01-21, Nick English wrote:
>>  But it still _is_ the 20th century. Call me a pedant, but if I ask
>>  for 10 pints I want them to fill more than 9 glasses ;)
>

>If you can prove to me that Jesus was born exactly 1,999 years ago,
>I'll believe you.

It hardly matters when Jesus was born or even if Jesus was born. A
thousand years is a thousand years whenever you start it. If we're
going to pick an arbitrary starting point for a thousand year period,
then we can at least have the brains to remember when it began!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson