OFF: Quarkstock 2K

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jan 24 12:01:59 EST 2000

Hi Folks...FYI...Keith H. (FAA)

Quarkstock 2000 tickets now available for purchase.

Quarkstock 2000, a music festival featuring some of the top spacerock and
avant-prog bands from the US, will take place Memorial Day Weekend
(5/27-8/2000) at Ruby Tuesday's in Columbus Ohio.  Scheduled to play are:
Alien Planetscapes,
Architectural Metaphor, Born to Go, Dark Aether Project, Escapade, French
TV, Quarkspace and Tombstone Valentine.  The SolarFire Lightshow will
provide their acclaimed visual psychedelic experience.  Tickets for both
days are $20 each, with a $12 one-day pass also available.  They are
available through Eternity's Jest Records, at (614)294-8612,
pwdood at quarkspace.com or through the mail at PMB 212, 1487 W. Fifth Ave.,
Columbus OH 43212.  We accept VISA, MC, Amex and checks/MO.  There are a
limited number of tickets available, and we expect them to move quickly, so
be sure and get your ticket today!

Also Quarkspace (in their rare "techno-beatnik" form) will be appearing with
the John Mullins Band this Saturday, Jan. 29th at the Balcony in Oxford OH
at Miami University.

Eternity's Jest Records.... dedicated to bringing freaky music to the ears
of listeners across the world.  Featuring the progressive, eclectic sounds
of quarkspace and National Steam.  Real Audio and MP3 files at
http://www.quarkspace.com