HW: Uncle Nik in Sweden

DIGEST Stuart A Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 24 12:58:27 EST 2000

There is at least one CD.  Go to http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com and
type Pseudo Sun into the search box.  Review and contact details
are there.

Regards,

SAH
NP Pointy Birds - 3 Song EP

On 23 Jan 00, at 16:48, dhuggins wrote:

> Does Pseudo Sun have a website?  Any CDs or mp3s out yet?
>
> At 11:43 AM 1/23/00 +0100, you wrote:
> >I am proud to announce the following concert event in Sweden:
> >
> >NIK TURNER & PSEUDO SUN
> >Rockland, Sala, Sweden
> >Saturday, March 11th 2000
> >
> >Chances are that there are more gigs to follow, so watch this space!
> >
> >Pseudo Sun is (to my ears at least) Sweden´s best band. Forget Darxtar.
> >The band consists of: Juba Nurmenniemi - bass, synths & vocals Mats Singh
> >- guitar & vocals Eric Lindesvärd - drums

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot