OFF OS:: Motorhead

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Jan 25 18:04:34 EST 2000

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:30:00 -0000, Stuart A Hamilton
<stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK> wrote:
>There's an interview with Lemmy in this months Record Collector
>(UK) magazine, with some nice b&w pics.

I got to thumb through this during my lunch break ... a number of questions
(and good photos, although you've probably seen 'em before) regarding
Hawkwind.  He mentions that he's glad that Nik Turner finally apologized to
him over his sacking about six months before the interview ...

>.."Being fired from HW is rather like being pushed off the Empire
>State building for liking height.."

You left out the two most important words!

"Being fired from Hawkwind FOR DRUGS is rather like being pushed off the
Empire State Building for liking height."

Good article.  It also mentions that his rock&roll covers album will be out
on Cleopatra.

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com