OFF OS:: Mowturhed

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Wed Jan 26 04:36:26 EST 2000

Horse Whisperer wrote:
> For some reason I would hasten to object.  I've never seen Lemmy's surname
> spelt in any other way than KILMINSTER.  It makes sense too, as an English
> (ie from England) surname, unlike Kilmister which just sounds silly.

On the official Motorhead-website (www.imotorhead.com) you can find an
interview (Motorhead Speaks -> February 3 1999) where Lemmy answers a
question about his real name: it _is_ Kilmister.

                D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de