HW: lyrics

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Wed Jan 26 07:24:00 EST 2000

M Holmes wrote:

> Denis Regenbrecht writes:
> > BTW, manna with two n's is not magical energy. Manna is an edible
> > substance created by the Jewish and Christian God.
>
> Which some scholars believe to have been mushrooms.

This could explain some of the visions etc. all those prophets had.
Perhaps I should secede from atheism and convert to Christianity. ;-)

                D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de