[Bernhard Pospiech: Re: MK CD-R]

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Jan 26 13:35:23 EST 2000

On 26 Jan 00, at 18:19, M Holmes wrote:

> For the purposes of the Tour '99 Compilation CDs I'm looking for info
> about which guests played on which tracks at the following gigs.  For
> example I know that Turner turned up during "Utopia" at Croydon and
> stayed on for the rest of the gig.
>
> This is in aid of selecting tracks with guests even if not the best
> quality of the tapes and also to get the info on the CD covers.
>
> If you can help, please do. It's in a good cause...
>
> FoFP
>

> Here's Bernhards tracklists and lists of guests
>
> > 09.11.1999, NORWICH, WATERFRONT, 110/9
>
> [House and Bainbridge guested]
>
> > intro / aerospaceage inferno / eedea karan / motorway city / assault
> > & battery / golden void / anna seed / arrival in utopia / hassan i
> > sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / hippie / high rise / blue
> > skin / instrumental / brainstorm / warriors / right stuff / gremlin
> > / spirit of the age / master of the universe

It's worth emphasising that Simon is present for all tunes even if
probably inaudible for the first uh several.

> > 10.11.1999, MILTON KEYNES, WAVENTON STABLES, 115/9
>
> [House and Bainbridge guested]
>
> > aerospaceage inferno / eedea karan / motorway city / assault &
> > battery / golden void / anna seed / arrival in utopia / hassan i
> > sahba / hippie / high rise / blue skin / instrumental / brainstorm /
> > instrumental / green finned demon / right stuff / gremlin / master
> > of the universe / spirit of the age / jam

Harvey was off stage taking a breather for Aerospaceage Inferno.

<snip>

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250