HW: lyrics

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 27 00:12:08 EST 2000

In a message dated 1/26/00 11:11:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM writes:

> They do change, though, don't they?  Like "you get nowhere/you get no
>  air/you're getting aware" and "being born/seeing god/brainstorm" etc?
>
>  -- Andy

Good topic. I don't know if many are as interested in this track as I, but
I've been wondering about Hashcake'77/Cake Out's sole chant: "Someone took a
shower!!" Would that indeed have been a shock at the time, or were the Hawks
pretty observant of physical cleanliness... Chuck