Covers...

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Thu Jan 27 08:05:33 EST 2000

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Richard Lockwood wrote:

> Is anyone keeping a list of HW/BOC covers?

Yep, I'm still tracking them, with the eventual release of a HW Covers All
Vol 5 (and 6??) in mind.

> Found this on Forced Exposure...
> Artist: HIJOKAIDAN
> Title: Tapes
> CD reissue of one of Hijokaidan's 5th LP, from 1987, with a cover design ala
> Faust's Tapes. Includes their more underground-rock stylings under the
> omnipresent white noise sheen, even a cover of Hawkwind's "Silver Machine"!
>
> Don't know if it's been mentioned before.

Doesn't appear on my list of the 1st four tapes.  Thanks for the info!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
iscladoc at idir.net                       http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

   If you want to view paradise / simply look around and view it
         Anything you want to, do it / Want to change the world
            there's nothing to it . . . .

                           -- "Pure Imagination" from
                                   _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_