HW: lyrics

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jan 27 11:08:21 EST 2000

I done say...

>In a message dated 1/25/00 4:30:23 PM, ceres at SIRIUS.COM writes:
>
><< My momma knows just where we are >>
>
>========
>i thought it was
>
>"no longer know just where we are"
>
>>Well, hell, I know that these lyrics are written in Nik's own handwriting
in an >>old issue of Hawkfan.  Surely somebody can look it up!  Mine's at
home in a box >>somewhere.

>>But I seem to remember Momma as being correct as Mike had it.
>>
>>I also remember that the word 'enow' appears in there, which baffled the
hell >>out of me until my brother suggested it was a slang UK abbreviation
for >>'enough.'

Ah, silly me...it was 'Dying Seas' that appeared in Hawkfan (HF22 I think),
not D-Rider.  So that's no good.

D-Rider isn't one of the ones in the Lyric book is it?  Not that the lyric
book isn't without its share of errors.

Is Andreas still around?  Where did you get the lyrics from to do the book?
And are you still working on the calligraphy for a second book and when
should this become reality?  Paul W. suggested once that they planned to do
it a couple years ago, right?

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  It's funny to read back through old issues of Hawkfan and see all the
names of people here that were once distant and obscure.  :)