BOC: Bad Channels

Thu Jan 27 11:27:13 EST 2000

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 11:45:04PM -0700, Brad Dahl wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I just saw this bit of info and thought I'd share:

> Blue Oyster Cult, is due soon. There will be bonus tracks and the
> whole CD will now consist of 30 tracks.<<<
>
> I wonder if the "bonus tracks" include any BOC stuff?  Anybody else know
> about this?

        This thing is already in my CD racks :-) I don't know what's
`bonus' and what's not but aside from the two BOC tracks proper there is
also about twenty minutes worth of snippets from the actual score of the
film. Very odd stuff for BOC - sounds in places exactly like
_Firestarter_ by Tangerine Dream except more fragmented and fitted-to-action-
you-can't-see. Not exactly brilliant music, but a real expansion to my
idea of BOC... Of course, some of the other bands' stuff is really lame
but you don't have to play it. Programming a 30-track CD is a bit of a
pain though. Yours,
                    Jon

--
 |                Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge              |