OFF: PT YHD re-release

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jan 27 12:59:58 EST 2000

Word from Michael Piper, he the owner of the Gates of Dawn label, naturally...

YELLOW HEDGEROW LP UPDATE!!! Finally! After several delays, a death in the
family and holiday madness I am pleased to announce the YHD 2 lp set is in
sight! The covers will be done this week and then the pressing plant will do
the vinyl. Speaking of which, after talking with some folks, Steven Wilson
and Richard Allen of Delerium among them, I have decided to do the whole run
on yellow vinyl! Whilst it does cost more to do so I think it will enhance
the statement and vision of this project.  At this time I have been told I
should have the lps by late February!!! Price is still not set as costs are
not final but I think it will be $25. Thanks for your patience in this, it
will be worth it!

Keith H. (FAA)