BOC: lyrics (was HW: lyrics)

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Thu Jan 27 13:53:44 EST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew A. Apold <mordru at FLITE.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2000 12:17 PM
Subject: BOC: lyrics (was HW: lyrics)

>>> D-Rider isn't one of the ones in the Lyric book is it?  Not that the
lyric
>>> book isn't without its share of errors.
>>
>>The lyric book is actually quite funny at times because the lyrics are
often
>>so clearly, completely WRONG!
>
>One thing I liked from the lyric book of "Extraterrestrial Live" is
>that it contains a number of extra lines for 'Black Blade', looking
>at them I believe they are things Moorcock wrote, but Eric omitted
>from the final version of the song.
>
>Not extra verses, but like one or two lines from each verse...
>
>"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
>Andrew Apold

I have accounted for every single word on that lyric sheet. (Except that I
think they
were taken from the studio version.) The words that you are not hearing are
the voice
of Stormbringer.  If you listen closely enough, you can hear them in the
machine-
like voice. They are done in the background.

RJ