OFF: Tape Trade '99

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jan 27 20:44:52 EST 2000

Sounds like a good idea.  Two administrative notes... on Stuart's web-page
for the track lists, the link to mine seems to have vanished; and one of
the tapes I just received (alimac's), there's no tracklist with the tape,
and Stuart doesn't have Alasdair's name or track listing posted....how
about it Alasdair?

At 21:59 27.01.2000 -0000, you wrote:
>All I know for sure is that my file with all the addresses, and who sent
>what where, went to the hard disk in the sky when I had Windows 98 hassles a
>while ago (I'd backed up the trivial stuff like my current projects and
>websites, and not the important stuff like the boc-l tape swap - go figure).
>
>But we could start Tape Swap '00...
>
>-- Andy
>
>mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce