HW: lyrics

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Fri Jan 28 05:11:44 EST 2000

Michael Crook wrote:

> A couple of songs have had me stumped with their lyrics for quite a
> while - What is the 'chant' in the >middle of 'Reefer Madness'.
> Lyric books have it down as 'Marijuana is real enough' but it doesn't
> sound anything like that to me.

It sounds like "Canna-ba-na-bis Cannabinol" to me.

> Also what is the second line in 'Demented Man'. Anyone know?

The lyric book says:
"Endless circles on my mind, spiralling a downward climb"
and that sounds right to me.

ciao

                D+R
--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de