BOC: lyrics (was HW: lyrics)

Fri Jan 28 09:00:43 EST 2000

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 11:28:26AM -0500, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> One thing I liked from the lyric book of "Extraterrestrial Live" is
> that it contains a number of extra lines for 'Black Blade', looking
> at them I believe they are things Moorcock wrote, but Eric omitted
> from the final version of the song.
>
> Not extra verses, but like one or two lines from each verse...

        I often wondered about that. Trying to fit them in, it seems to
me that there's only one line's space in the appropriate place in the
song. Can't make it fit. Do these lyrics perhaps predate the putting-to-
music part of the process? Yours,
                                  Jon

ObCD: On Trial - _New Day Rising_

--
 |                Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge              |