BOC: Various replies

Fri Jan 28 09:39:26 EST 2000

Surely the entire rest of the planet thrashed this out last year...  but
then we're supposed to be living in the past on this list, aren't we? :))

Anyway, Stephen Jay Gould's QUESTIONING THE MILLENNIUM answers all this
stuff in all the detail you could wish for.  And you can probably pick it up
cheap now.  (In fact, Jon, I'll drop you off my copy this weekend if you
like.  I probably won't be needing it for another thousand years.)

Yes, it's Downey credited for drums on THE REVOLUTION BY NIGHT, but there's
quite a lot of drum machine going on too, isn;t there?  Especially on "Eyes
on Fire," if memory serves, but it's such a horrendous song I don't want to
check.

-- Andy