OFF: Tape Trade '99

DIGEST Stuart A Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 28 12:14:20 EST 2000

Odd!  Don't know what happened there, I remember receiving your
listing.  It may have vanished in the great Hard disk failure of 99.
Never got one from Alasdair.  Am happy to update.

Also have a tape waiting to go in the post next week to Gekke.

SAH

On 28 Jan 00, at 1:44, Chris Warburton wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea.  Two administrative notes... on Stuart's web-page
> for the track lists, the link to mine seems to have vanished; and one of
> the tapes I just received (alimac's), there's no tracklist with the tape,
> and Stuart doesn't have Alasdair's name or track listing posted....how
> about it Alasdair?
>

> At 21:59 27.01.2000 -0000, you wrote:
> >All I know for sure is that my file with all the addresses, and who sent
> >what where, went to the hard disk in the sky when I had Windows 98
> >hassles a while ago (I'd backed up the trivial stuff like my current
> >projects and websites, and not the important stuff like the boc-l tape
> >swap - go figure).
> >
> >But we could start Tape Swap '00...
> >
> >-- Andy
> >
> >mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot