OFF: Tape Trade '99

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Fri Jan 28 14:27:48 EST 2000

Hi Chris

I don't seem to have a track listing or a copy of the tape I sent out.
If I'm thinking of the correct tape, it began with some Steptoe &
Son into Spastic by Plastikman, and ended with James Last's
Silver Machine. Other than a Tack>>Head tune and the probability
of some Ian Pooley, and the *possibility* of some Jeff Mills, I can't
recall what would be on the tape. Some funky techno-disco, that's
about as much as I remember. Sorry.

Is this thing still alive? Well, I think I received 2 tapes, which was
about 1 more than I received in the previous trade.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com