OFF: Can anyone help?

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Jan 28 15:06:06 EST 2000

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:47:33 -0500, K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> wrote:
>Discoveries (also published by the Goldmine people I think)

Funny, I had always assumed this, too, but it appears that the two
magazines do not share common ownership, only a remarkably similar
format/coverage/layout/viewpoint/etc.  A lot closer than Time and Newsweek,
for instance!

>P.P.S.  I checked out one recent issue of Alt. Press in the store today, and
>while not finding any of these reviewed, they had a nice review (4 out of 5)
>of Primordial Undermind's latest (w/ Doug 'Ceres' Pearson).  So, where's
>Eric gone off to *this* time, Doug?  Back to Boston?

Thanks for the tip!  AP is usually a bit too mainstream for me to peruse,
but I'll have to check out that issue.  Eric's academic career has most
recently taken him to the University of Texas in Austin.  I expect that he
should have no problem recruiting a bunch of psych/space rockers in that
town for a new Primordial Undermind lineup.  I've already got other stuff
to be busy with ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com