HW - New CD from Griffin

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jan 31 13:17:59 EST 2000

Stephan proclaimed...

>New Griffin CD coming out Mid- February.
>Called "Thrilling Stories".

Yeah, but what IS it???  I sent off an e-mail to the old GrifMus addy, but
haven't received a reply.  And their website hasn't been updated since the
original Chapter 9 declaration or whatever.  How 'alive' is Griffin
anyway...any other new releases other than IYA and this one?

Oh, and what exactly is this 'Astral Mind Games' CD I saw listed as a new
Cleopatra release?  (Their website is also very behind.)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Whatever happened to that HW Family Tree CD that was supposed to
surface?  I thought that was another Voiceprint release-to-be, but perhaps
that's what this Griffin one might be?