BRAIN: some old/new info.../tidbits

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Jul 2 09:27:00 EDT 2000

cellsum.com is coming soon. The v 1.0 of the site is finished and a soon as some little glitches are worked out the full version will be available.

Subject: Brain Surgeons play Harvard
Date: 6/9/00 10:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: JJBouchard

Hi Joe here,
Just want to tell you of the great show I did with (the compact version of) the Brain Surgeons (three piece) we did at Harvard University last night.  It was Deborah's __th college reunion and we were part of the talent show for the alumns.

The MC was Livingston Taylor and we were second on the bill following a monologue of General Patton.  (Tells you what kind of bizzare show it was.)  We played three songs:  Stones in My Passway, Kiss is a Promise and Red and the Black.

The room was a beautiful old theatre which was more ornate than Westminister Abbey!  The fanciest joint I've ever played.

The band played great.  Deborah played guitar on the first number and bass on the next two. The packed house of brainy high achievers went wild! So I guess we did good.  Real good.

I always wanted to go to Harvard and I finally got my chance.  I had a great time.

Joe

p.s. To those who are wondering.  No, I not joining the Brain Surgeons. I was filling in for David Herschberg who couldn't make the gig.  They will be touring this summer.  Come out and support their gigs.  I have my own project which is heating up for later in the summer.  Stay tuned for details.