OFF: Quick Terrastock 4 Update

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 2 16:43:41 EDT 2000

A few folks have encountered small hiccups when trying to purchase tickets
for Terrastock IV.

* If you are purchasing tickets from outside the USA or Canada, you must
use the "Will Call" option. TicketWeb will not ship tickets overseas. Your
ticket(s) will be waiting for you at the venue when you arrive. It's
probably safer this way, anyway.

* If you are purchasing tickets on-line, make sure you fill out all the
information requested on the order form. We've been informed by one fan
that the TicketWeb website isn't smart enough to tell you *which* field
you've left blank; it only tells you that you have an "Incomplete Order
Form." So check the form carefully. If you're stumped, you can always phone
in your order.

* One fan telephoned TicketWeb for tickets only a few hours after they went
on sale, and was told the event was sold out. While advance sales have been
brisk, there are still plenty of tickets left. The sales clerk in question
was  dealt with appropriately (locked in a closet and forced to listen to
"Oops!... I Did It Again" until he passed out).

Thanks to everyone who's already purchased tickets. This event is going to
be tremendous!

T4 CONTACT INFORMATION

Tickets:
* Ticketweb (www.ticketweb.com or call 1-800-965-4827 or 1-510-594-1400)
Direct link to purchase tickets on-line:
http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=wa&query=schedule&attract=37999

* Sonic Boom Records, Seattle (206-547-2666)

* Orpheum Records, Seattle (206-322-6370)

Venue address:
Showbox
1426 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
(206-628-3151)

Festival Organizer:
Chris Porter
One Reel
P.O. Box 9750
Seattle, WA 98109
cporter at onereel.org

Festival Promoter:
Phil McMullen,
The Ptolemaic Terrascope,
PO Box 2152,
Melksham,
Wiltshire SN12 7UQ,
England
Editor at terrascope.org

For questions about the Terrascope website write to Jon at:
webmaster at terrascope.org