BOC: 5-18-2000 tree- final announcement

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Jul 6 14:52:15 EDT 2000

This is the second and final announcement for this tree. It will close on the 17th and I'll announce the structure later that week. The following is a repost of the original sign-up message.

It's tree time folks. And the new tree is a recent performance from Atlanta, GA. 5-18-2000 at the Riviera.
It's a well balanced audience recording. Nice and clean. The performance is pretty average for the modern 3 OC. In my opinion a good show.  If you would like to be part of this tree please email me the following info:

Name
Email address
Geographic location
Branch or Leaf
If branch, # of leaves you will burn for-

I've received email from some that they wanted to be on the list for this show. What I need to know is whether you want to be a branch or a leaf. This is what I have so far. If you are on the list below no need to send another sign up email, just let me know if you are a branch or a leaf if I don't have you listed for one or the other.

Rocker22 at aol.com - leaf
Hajo.Steffen at t-online.de - Branch - Europe
trudyw at locl.net - leaf
robert_pardini at grove.com - ?
george at londonohio.com - ?
toad at engineering.ucsb.edu - Branch

The sign up will run for a couple of weeks to make sure we get everyone. I'll be out of town from the 11th through the 16th of July so we'll close it on the 17th. I'll repost this announcement again after the 4th.

Here's the set list for the show!

Disc 1
Stairway to the Stars
Teen Archer