OFF: what if they gave a mandelbrot fest, and nobody came?

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Fri Jul 7 17:53:18 EDT 2000

> We are fighting apathy and lack of interest even among supposed loyal and avid
> spacerock fans

Just thought I'd post a reminder for those people thinking about strange
daze 2000 but scared off by high air fares.  Check a few different
airlines, AND check a few different cities(flying in to Pittsburg is
$200.00 cheaper for me, and only an hour away from the festival).  Also
you might try the list or the message board on Jim's site for possible
car pooling.  It is a fun time, this will be my fourth Strange Daze!

see ya there