NIK: news

Mon Jul 10 05:13:37 EDT 2000

Brian asked:

> Ok... I have to ask. Who is Hawkind and who is NIK?

This is still the BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List, isn't it? :)  I guess you're
here for the BOC side - Hawkwind's the other topic here, a British band
that's been around in one form or another for about 30 years.  (Lemmy out of
Motorhead used to be in Hawkwind.)  Nik Turner is a founder member who now
has a variety of other projects.

Not everybody's into both bands, but this is the way it's always been...

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk