NIK: news

michael blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Jul 12 02:03:14 EDT 2000

Sorry man,

Hawkwind is a wicked psychedelic space rock band that has been around for at
least 30 years with various members.  Dave Brock being the only original
member.  Check out an online music store such as amazon.com for US or
sanity.com.au for australia and do a search for HAWKWIND

some recomended titles

Levitation
Live Chronicles
Quark, Strangeness and Charm
Xenon Codex
Hall Of The Mountain Grill
to name a few
and any of the others you see will undoubtably be cool also

they rock
they trip

sincerely Michael blackman

Cheers