Other: LPD

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Jul 12 16:00:24 EDT 2000

Klaatu's "Calling all Occupants of Interstellar Craft"  The Carpenters
had a big hit on it!! The original is much better:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace