OFF: SD2K

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 14 01:14:42 EDT 2000

In a message dated 07/13/2000 3:55:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
prabbit at GOWEBWAY.COM writes:

<< I've attended all of them and always had a great time as well, but I admit
 was a little alarmed by last year's low turnout.  The worst thing about it
 was that when Nik came on, all of a sudden all these people appeared from
 out of the woods/campsite and things finally looked like a festival.  When
 most of the other bands were playing, however, there were maybe 30-50 people
 milling around.  That's why I hope that people will support the tour this
 year in spite of the obvious disappointment we all feel.

 John Stanton

---was it just me, or was ST-37 not on the bill this time? Chuck