Nik & Trev BGG

trevor thoms judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 14 05:06:32 EDT 2000

>Hi there,

Sorry, I forgot to write the subject when I sent this before, and the Judge
Trev date was a day too early.

>Judge Trev will be appearing at the Big Green Gathering on Thu 27 July at
>the Ploughmans Cafe at 9 pm. Nik will be playing too if he can
manage to
>learn the new set which will feature songs from Trev's new
album, "God and
>Man". This will be the world's first performance of this
awesome stuff.

>Trev will also play with Nik's All-Stars when they support
Gong, I think on
>friday.

I notice that a lot of people use my real name Trev Thoms. Please try to use
Judge Trev, because there are forces in this world which Trev Thoms is
trying to evade. Cough cough say no more!