Hawkwind reunion gig in Birkenhead - sat 15th

Fri Jul 14 10:53:43 EDT 2000

Yes, this is on, as of last Sunday, anyway - it's Nik, Huw, Terry and
Thomas.  DikMik's in Spain or something.

I'm planning on going to the South Wales gig next Friday (unless the
weather's really shite!), but not Birkenhead.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk